Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Perfect plan!

I stole a few stars from the sky,
placed in a box, put it up high.

I could break a part of the moon,
It was already a piece, not full.

I made flowers come closer to pane,
only fragnance,not allowed to peek.

The breeze promised to dazzle across,
With leaves swaying to the rhythm.

Waiting in the dark, to reveal,
Surprise,for long could not conceal.

Hands around my waist,so horrified,
In your arms, exit the cold sweat.

I could feel your smile in the dark,
when I kissed, you were smiling too!

Lights flicker,flowers await,
So is the wind and the melody.

But,everything ceased to exist,
It was just you and me.
It was perfect!

2 comments:

Venksh said...

hey awsome theme yaar...
keep posting...

Anonymous said...

This is really perfect :D

 

Missing You Blogger Template